Wednesday, September 22, 2010

my Bucket List

In my spare time, I've been thinking of things I want to do in my life, and decided to make a bucket list. I remember making a bucket list a few years ago and I don't remember everything that was on it, but I do remember some things that were on it that I have now done and can cross off, so I added those on this bucket list too.
I'll keep adding things to it as I think of them, but so far here it is:
(in no particular order, if they're underlined that means I've done them)

1. Own a Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
2. Visit as many States as I can, so far I've been to:
Maine
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Vermont
Florida
California

3. Drag race the Mustang my dad was re-building
4. Drive on the Autobahn in my Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
5. Lose Weight
6. Have my own Hunter/Jumper/Eq. barn with my own horses
7. Show at Grand Prix level in Show Jumping
8. Graduate from College
9. Become a Speech Therapist
10. Go on a cruise

11. Practice Gymkhana in a Subaru WRX STi
12. Become a mechanic for cars like my dad
13. Go to a Celine Dion concert
14. Meet the man of my dreams and get married
15. Complete a Rubiks cube
16. Go to Vegas
17. Meet Hugh Laurie and the entire cast of House M.D.
18. Go to Canada
19. Go to as many concerts as I can (so far):
Kelly Clarkson
Ashlee Simpson
Drake Bell, Corbin Bleu, Aly & AJ
Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Flyleaf
Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Kellie Pickler, Gloriana
Paramore, New Found Glory, Tegan & Sara, Kadawatha
Jason Mraz
Alan Jackson
(kind of.. we sat outside and watched from a hill haha)
20. Go to a Broadway Show
21. Meet all my favorite famous equestrians (Beezie Madden, Brianne Goutal, McLain Ward and more..)
22. Go to the Harry Potter theme park
23. Participate in the Polar Dip (ran in the ocean in January)
24. Own a Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel
25. Enter my car in a car show
26. Go top speed in every car I own
2000 Volkswagen Jetta MKIV VR6 - 143mph so far.
27. Visit the Kentucky Horse Park
28. Go to the Breeders Cup Classic
29. Go to a Red Sox Game
30. Race at the Dragway
31. Meet the original cast of The Fast and the Furious
32. Participate in Race for the Cure or any race to support finding a cure for cancer
33. Get a nice camera and become a Photographer (non-pro or pro)


Sooo yeah, thats my bucket list so far. Some of them may seem weird to other people, but thats okay, because they're things that I want to do or have in my life at some point... so it's not weird to me. :)
I'll update it whenever I think of new things to add to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment